or Try 3 items before you buy for a $99 deposit with
Step into the limelight in our Truth Telling monokini. This one-of-a-kind piece was featured on Kate Upton in GQ Magazine and has since become an iconic look. This swimsuit features a daring crochet design with ties behind the neck, back and hips for a truly custom fit.
- Model wears a size small
- Model is 5'11", Bra Size 32C, Waist 24, Hips 34
- Refer to size guide for additional information
Details + Care
To ensure the longevity of your beautiful Lisa Maree pieces please follow our care instructions listed below.
1. Hand wash your piece in cold water with a gentle cleanser. Gently work the soapy water through the entire suit and make sure to rinse thoroughly in cold water until all soap is gone.
2. Lay your garment flat to dry. Make sure your it is completely dry before putting away.
3. Make sure to never wash your piece in a washing machine even on the delicate/hand-wash cycle. Avoid drying your piece in a dryer.
Shipping + Returns
Free shipping applies to all standard orders over $250. A flat $10 shipping fee applies to orders under $250.
All worldwide orders ship from our Lisa Maree warehouse located either in California, USA or Sydney, Australia dependent on the location of the stock. By DHL Express, UPS or USPS with an approximate delivery time of 1-5 working days after placing an order on in-stock items.
Shopping online should be as trouble free as shopping in store. For this reason, our Returns Policy is super simple.
You have 15 whole days from the day you receive your order to decide if it's not quite right and book in your return. Everything you buy on our site is eligible for return except SALE styles which are final sale and not returnable.
Returns will only be accepted if the item is in its original condition - this means unworn and unwashed with tags and hygienic liners in tact.
We reserve the right to adjust/refuse your return if your return arrives in an a condition which does not meet our returns policy.